Where Ever I Go, the hermit crab film that we have been working on for a few weeks.
This is another production that utilized “desert island media” constraints. We know that iMovie ’08 was not designed for foley work or a very elaborate edit structure, but we persevered. This is Marilyn’s and my first collaboration since Keeping A Balance (1987). Let’s hope for many more. And now for the production stills:
1. Frederique Perrone prepares to voice the hermit crab.
2. Sally shoots this one “on the veranda.”
3. Our star takes a break between takes.
4. Sally edits in her Huahine production suite.
5. And finally, Marilyn provides the finishing touches with her deft work as a foley artist.
I have uploaded a smaller version this time for all my friends in the South Pacific or other places where internet connection speeds are slower. If you are having trouble viewing this, just be patient. It will eventually load.